Samsung Budget Phones

Monday 30 August 2021

Tokyo Paralympics: Sundar Singh Gurjar "Elated" To Win Javelin Bronze

Indian para-athlete Sundar Singh Gurjar won bronze in the men's javelin throw (F46) event at Tokyo Paralympics. Gurjar said he was "elated to win" to finish on the podium in Tokyo. "I want to thank my coach Mahavir Saini who trained me from 2009 to 2021 and stood by me in bad times. I also want to thank my family, SAI and PCI for support and PM Modi for motivation," said the javelin thrower. (Video credit: ANI)

from Videos https://ift.tt/3zvvVhd

No comments:

Post a Comment

Arvind Kejriwal Arrest: केजरीवाल की अंतरिम जमानत पर फैसला सुरक्षित | Breaking News

सुप्रीम कोर्ट में दिल्ली आबकारी नीति से जुड़े मनी लॉन्ड्रिंग मामले में प्रवर्तन निदेशालय द्वारा गिरफ्तारी को चुनौती देने वाली मुख्यमंत्री अर...