Samsung Budget Phones

Friday 14 April 2023

"What Do I Say To That?": Pooja Hegde On Rumous She Is Dating Salman

Pooja Hegde, who stars opposite Salman Khan in the upcoming film Kisi Ka Bhai Kisi Ki Jaan, in a recent interview with ETimes, dismissed the rumours that she is dating Salman Khan. "What do I say to that? I keep reading things about me," she told ETimes. Pooja also clarified that she is currently single and added, "I am single. I love being single. I am genuinely concentrating on my career right now. I am hoping from one city to the other city, that's my goal right now. I can't even sit and address these rumours anymore because what do I do now?"

Rumours about Salman Khan and Pooja Hegde first surfaced when the superstar was pictured at Pooja's brother Rishabh Hegde's wedding in Hyderabad. Pooja's family also danced to Salman's song Chote Chote Bhaiyon Ke Bade Bhaiya from his 1999 film Hum Saath - Saath Hain.

See the pictures from the wedding here:

Salman Khan has a super busy schedule ahead. The actor will next be seen in Kisi Ka Bhai Kisi Ki Jaan, co-starring Pooja Hegde, Venkatesh Daggubati, Shehnaaz Gill, Palak Tiwari and Vijender Singh. The actor also had a cameo appearance in Shah Rukh Khan's Pathaan. He will be seen in Tiger 3 this year. The actor has also signed Kick 2.

In terms of work, Pooja Hegde was last seen in Rohit Shetty's Cirkus, opposite Ranveer Singh. Pooja Hegde is the star of films like Housefull 4, Mohenjo Daro, Maharshi, Acharya, Beast, Radhe Shyam, Most Eligible Bachelor and Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo, among many others.



from NDTV News- Topstories https://ift.tt/FZDpC1h

No comments:

Post a Comment

Amit Shah Takes "Triangle Appeasement" Jibe At AIMIM, BRS, Congress; Priyanka Gandhi Slams BJP

Union Minister Amit Shah today hit out at Congress, Asaduddin Owasis's AIMIM, and K Chandrashekar Rao's BRS over appeasement politic...