Samsung Budget Phones

Saturday 18 December 2021

Nitin Gadkari On When He Rejected Reliance Tender

At an investors' summit, Union Minister For Road Transport and Highways, Nitin Gadkari, recounted when he had rejected a tender by Reliance for the Mumbai-Pune express highway. "Dhirubhai (Ambani) was there at that time, and he was very upset with me. My chief minister was also upset and so was Balasaheb Thackeray. They asked me why did you do it? I said we will raise money from the public for that project and other projects like the Bandra-Worli Sea link; everyone was laughing at me," he said. (Video credit: ANI)

from Videos https://ift.tt/3maPzuv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Priyanka Gandhi की रैली के बीच जब एंबुलेंस आ गई तो फिर क्या हुआ

प्रिंयका गांधी(Priyanka Gandhi) अपने भाई राहुल गांधी (Rahul Gandhi) के लिए प्रचार कर रही हैं। रायबरेली में अपने भाई राहुल गांधी के लिए कैसे ...